Hokie Print Express Printing Kiosks
Virginia Tech students can now take advantage of convenient printing with new self-service Hokie Print Express printing kiosks located across campus.
The easy-to-use Hokie Print Express kiosks are operational 24 hours a day and offer students convenient, wireless printing in both black and white and color, as well as copies. Students can also take advantage of free scanning at the kiosks.
Hokie Print Express locations:
- Johnston Student Center: 3rd floor lounge
- New Classroom Building: 1st floor break area
- Pamplin College of Business: Main lobby
- Seitz Hall: 1st floor student lounge
- Vet Med Complex: Phase 3, Room 101 – Waterfall Room
Print jobs can be submitted from:
- Print jobs can be submitted from:
- USB flash drives
- Mobile devices (smartphones and tablets)
- PrintMe: PrintMe supports many file types including PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF. Documents can be uploaded to Print@PrintMe.com ahead of printing.
- Cloud services (e.g. Dropbox, etc.)
- Computer lab computers
How to print:
- Select print.
- Select print source.
- Swipe and pay with Hokie Passport.
- Follow directions on screen.
- Print and go.
How to copy:
- Select copy.
- Swipe and pay with Hokie Passport
- Click copy button on printer.
How to scan:
Follow directions on the printer for free scanning to a USB flash drive.
Print jobs can be stored in the system for 24 hours and can be retrieved at any Hokie Print Express location.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 540–231–1622.